Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's in Your Bag?

Like millions of other bloggers, I will join in the fun of showing what is in my bag

My striped Modela bag holds my ponytail holder, Tide To-Go stick, dragonfly compact mirror, floss, pillbox, and two lip glosses - bubblegum lip gloss from Victoria's Secret and Nivea.  My optimum health zip pack carries band-aids and liquid band-aids because I always get blisters from shoes.  I also have apple scented purell hand-sanitizer, Eucerine calming cream (usually replaced with Aveeno), my Fossil brand wallet, some business cards, my journal that I take EVERYWHERE, my favorite purple pen, my favorite pink pen, and two old standbye Bic Crystal pens.  I tend to carry a huge purse so I can put my planner and a journal in there.  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment