Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10, 11, 12, 13 & 14 Things...

I read MANY blogs each day, mostly for inspiration for remodeling the home, inspiration for crafting or inspiration for writing.  Here are my top five favorite blogs.

#10  A Beautiful Ripple Effect 
Carolyn Rubenstein has a knack for focusing on the positive, perseverance and gratitude.  Always motivational, always thought-provoking.

#11 NieNiedialogues 
Stephanie Nielson was already a popular blogger when she and her husband were in a plane crash.  She was burned over 80% of her body, was in a coma for 3 months, and went through agony to recover.  She's still recovering, and her motivational story is one of the most inspiring I have ever read.  Check out her blog for updates on living life with serious injuries, but read her new book, Heaven is Here, for the amazing complete story.

#12 Ali Edwards 
Mom and scrapbooker Ali Edwards has an amazing take on photography and memory keeping.  She is always an inspiration when my own scrapbooking needs a jumpstart.

#13 Thrifty Decor Chic
I never run out of fun ideas to try after perusing this blog.  I still want to paint my French Doors black, and I will - eventually.  This gal has the goods on home remodel ideas, tips and overall inspiration.  

#14  Personal Excellence Blog
I am all about self improvement and I read a lot of self-help focused books and blogs.  This one is my favorite.  I can always count on advice that I can put into action when I check this one out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment