Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite New Traditions...

One of my favorite new traditions is decorating sugar cookies with my best friend and her four year old.  Last year we did that followed my hot chocolate and a drive around town to see the holiday lights.  This year we just did cookies, as life's been in a bit of an upheaval for my friend.  We kept it simple, but we still had a great time.  Here's a look at the fun.

You gotta taste the frosting, right??
Sometimes she's more decorated than the cookies...
It's not any fun if you're not covered in frosting...
The finished product...never-mind the pastel colors that are more Easter appropriate than Christmasy.

It's actually really hard to distinguish which cookies were made by the four year old and which were made by the two adults.  I'll let you figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment