Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa...

I decided it might be fun to make a Dream Wish List of some of the beautiful items I've discovered lately while Christmas shopping for others.  If Santa were wealthy and I was on the Nice List, here's what I'd wish for...

I love this plum bag from infusion.   The color is yummy, and because I carry many notebooks/journals/planner/binders from place to place, I need a bag that provides a little more room.  Adorable!
 
 These postcard mugs from Uncommon Goods are pretty cute.  They would make a unique gift.
Love, Love, LOVE the color of this Day Runner planner. I am big on using my planner and though I have a blackberry, I prefer to stick to the paper and pen version of reminders.  I take my planner everywhere, and this one looks like the perfect shade of purple.
Notice a theme of purple/plum here?  I adore this hat from Laila Rowe, but I have a small head, so I wonder if it would slide down over my eyes.  Love the rose on the side.
Because I scrapbook constantly and have gotten into projects like Ali Edwards' Week in the Life projects, it would be super useful to have a home printer that prints pictures perfect for memory books.  This Epson PictureMate Charm is right up my alley.
If I had this luscious Rosette Quilt from Anthropologie I would never get out of bed - ever - again. 

This IKEA LIATORP desk would make paying bills a little more bearable, and would give me the perfect place to write.
These vases by Alyssa Ettinger would be perfect to hold blossoms of any color. 

So there you have it, Santa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment