Monday, November 8, 2010

Today I Give Myself Permission To...

  • play.
  • stay positive and ignore the naysayers.
  • make mistakes.
  • enjoy myself. 
  • ask for what I need. 
  • ask for what I want. 
  • be me.
  • ask for help.
  • accept my body shape.
  • get back up when I fall.
  • laugh until I snort.
  • dream big.
  • refrain from worrying about what others think of me.
  • take a nap when I'm tired, even if the house is a mess.
  • make messes.
  • watch a movie with Kyle instead of cleaning. 
  • to live my dream life.  
  • smile until it hurts. 
  • read a book instead of cleaning.
  • take my medicine as directed.
  • watch football instead of cleaning.
  • enjoy the day if I can't get a subbing job. 
  • refrain from worrying about the holidays.
  • focus on gratitudes.
  • eat well.
  • create something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment