Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's Inspirations...


After posting about creativity yesterday, I was finally inspired to get a little card making done today.  I made three sets. The first set is a multi-occasion set with a background of embossed flowers.  The insides are blank. (Sorry, the colors didn't come through as much as I'd like - think soft sage greens).

 
 
 

My second set is exactly the same, except instead of a flower embossing it has bubbles embossed, like so.

 
 
The last set is four cards that are any occasion and blank inside.  
 
 
Two are in teal and brown.

 
While the other two are lavender and brown.  
I'm trying to decide if I should put these cards up for sale in an online craft shop such as Etsy.  I'm not sure anyone would buy them.  But it would force me to get creative on a regular basis.  I'll have to give it further consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment