Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comforts...

I am often amazed at all the comforts that surround me.  Today I am cataloging my list of comforts because it seems I have the stomach flu and am in much need of being grateful for comforts.

1.   Kyle
2.   Pip
3.   Daisy and Amberly
4.   My many amazing friends and family members who care about me
5.   Soft pillows with cool cases
6.   Cool sheets 
7.   Heated blankets
8.   Soft, freshly washed quilts
9.   New books to explore
10.  Old books to return to again and again
11.  Homemade bread
12.  Good OTC and prescription medications
13.  Warm slippers
14.  Favorite sweatshirts and sweaters
15.  Jeans
16.  A favorite stuffed animal
17.  Reruns of the Golden Girls
18.  Little House Books
19.  Anne of Green Gables books
20.  Sleeping in
21.  Sleeping in with Kyle and Pip
22.  Alone time
23.  Crafting time
24.  Holding hands with Kyle
25.  Kyle's goodbye kiss every single day
26.  Kyle's "I'm Home" kiss every single day
27.  Talking on the phone when he's away for work 
28.  Fabric softener
29.  A handwritten note or letter
30.  A letter from a friend
31.  Mom's homemade chicken and noodles
32.  Good advice
33.  Hot cocoa
34.  Hugs
35.  A hot bubble bath
36.  Chocolate
37.  A favorite chick flick - You've Got Mail or Sense and Sensibility
38.  Hugs
39.  Naps



No comments:

Post a Comment