Friday, December 30, 2011

Project Life 2012 Supplies...

As I showed yesterday, I am doing Project Life in 2012.  I was super excited that the kit I ordered has  nearly everything I need for the endeavor.  One of the reasons I love Project Life, though, is that I can embellish my pages as much or as little as I want.  The kit gives me the foundation, and then I get to get creative and put my own mark on it.  In addition to the Cobalt kit, here are a few supplies I've been gathering over the past month. *Sorry for the glare - my craft room needs better lighting!

Journaling cards from Amazon.com. 
These Karen Russel Narratives stickers from Hobby Lobby.  Love these.
Making Memories Word Fetti Stickers (family)
Also from Michael's.
K&Company Embossed Life's Journey Words & Sayings from Michael's.

American Crafts remarks stickers in white (getty)
Binder Clips with the months on them from Office Depot.
Office Depot had these on Clearance for $1.  Thought they might come in handy.
Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz from Hobby Lobby.
So these are the products I'm going to use.  Hopefully that will get me through at least half the year and if I start to run out or get bored I can always get some more in the summer.  We have three major craft stores in Cheyenne, but I tend to get discouraged by the types of supplies they have.  I have a hard time finding embellishments to fit my taste.  I do shop online a little, mostly from Amazon, but it's hard for me to judge size and color from the computer screen.  It's more fun to pick stuff out in person.  I may see what Ft. Collins has to offer next time I am down there.  

Tomorrow I will show you my craft area set-up and show you how I've organized my materials for Project Life!

2 comments:

  1. Roxy love, I want to know more about this project. I think 2012 is going to be a good year for me and I want to do projects that reflect how I am feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for project life!! I made a facebook fanpage for fellow project lifers to share info and layouts at... please join the fun! https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/pages/Project-Lifers/303710426340518

    ReplyDelete