Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Around Here...

Making a paper chain out of an old hymnal for the Christmas tree.

Listening to Mumford & Sons. 

Preparing an itunes playlist filled with favorite holiday songs. 

Watching NFL games every Sunday, Monday and Thursday.  Boardwalk Empire.  Brad Meltzer's Decoded. 

Waiting for my replacement iPhone to arrive.  My iPhone 5 already died on me!

Anticipating the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert this Sunday.  Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Original cheesecake. 

Planning for the month of December. 

Completed making the Christmas cards I will send out this year.  Particularly love the adorable hedgehog stamp I used this year. 

Reading very little as my vision has been affected by new medications. 

Loving that we get to host friends and family for Thanksgiving for the first time. 

Grateful for my loving husband and "babies" Pip and Dobby.  

Savoring time to myself when I need it most. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment