Monday, May 14, 2012

Another Modge Podge Project...

Last week's Mod Podge project was unexpected.  I had picked up some new CD jewel cases as Office Depot, because I use them to store my clear stamps and I needed some cases that were in better condition.  I was storing them in two photo boxes the size of a large shoe box.  When I bought the cases I noticed that they came in sturdy cardboard boxes that left them perfectly displayed. 
I wanted to pep them up with some scrapbooking paper, so I found some paper in my favorite color and cut it into strips.  
Then I grabbed the Modge Podge and a brush and got to work coating the boxes and the paper. 
Then I adhered the papers and coated the entire box in another layer of Podge.
I let it all dry for 24 hours and then sprayed it with a coat of Mod Podge brand acrylic sealer in matte. 
 And ta-da!  Great new boxes for storing my clear stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment